Fiberglass skylights, while a great idea to provide natural light to building interiors, are prone to cloudiness, heat loss, and leaks around the flashing. LaFerney Commercial Roofing has a solution to provide the desired natural light without the negative effects.
Skylights from LaFerney Commercial Roofing are precision engineered to withstand all weather conditions, enhancing the anti-leak design. All models available through LaFerney Commercial Roofing feature a 25 year product warranty. Featuring a 100% high impact modified acrylic dome, the skylights are clear UV protected. A 21" tubular commercial skylight is capable of delivering up to 1,450 watts of light - enough to effectively light 700 square feet. Experience the benefits of natural light without heat gain or the heat loss of a standard framed-in skylight.
WARRANTY & CERTIFICATIONS
- 25 Year Product Warranty
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ICC-ES Listed
- Florida Building Code Approved
- Hurricane Tested and Approved
Click here to download a fact sheet.
- Tubular skylights emit more light than traditional skylights due to the highly reflective mirror-like tube.
- The sealed shaft minimizes the transfer of heat or cold into your facility, therefore negating additional strain on HVAC units.
- Tubular skylights use a diffuser to scatter 100% of the natural light spectrum, eliminating a spotlight effect.
- Over 99% of harmful UV rays are absorbed by the dome and light pipe.
- Installation generally takes less than two hours and does not require structural changes or painting like traditional skylights.