1. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
– John F. Kennedy
2. Not When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
3. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
4. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
– Oprah Winfrey
5. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.
– Catherine Pulsifer
6. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.
– W.T. Purkiser
7. Gratitude is the inward feelings of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.
– Henry Van Dyke